Menü Suche
  • DE
  • EN

History

2016
Both long-standing companies (Schenk since 1936, Ziegler since 1934) with approximately 60 employees each became a new dimension in German mechanical engineering and fixture building through their fusion in the autumn of 2016. The mergered companies became Ziegler+Schenk GmbH & Co. KG on 1st October.

2006
Ziegler becomes part of the Gansler Group.

2005
Takeover of the Somatec clamping range; further development of the modular clamping system.

2003
Schenk becomes part of the Gansler Group.

2002
Development and construction of the rotor manufacturing line for the VW Golf’s first electric power steering (1.5 million annually).

2001
Development and construction of the manufacturing cell for the rotor which was built into the BMW Z3.

1995
Development and construction of a production system for permanent shuttering elements (patent granted) with a sheet size of 3x9m for cost-optimised housebuilding.

1984
Design and construction of the first hydraulic clamping device with built-on control elements for a CNC processing centre.

1974
Presentation of the first attachment unit for transporting liquid metals at the GIFA.

The first patents are registered at the end of the 1940s.

1936
Foundation of the Schenk company in Schwäbisch Gmünd.

1934
Foundation of the Ziegler company in Göppingen.